A) Comprehension text:
- Wei Ling likes going to the night because there are__ a lot of__ things to see.
- Wei Ling 's mother bought ___three___ types of vegetables.
- The vegetables are ___cheap___.
- The fruits Wei Ling likes are mangoes and __grapes__.
- From the passage, which word means something that you like very much?__favourite__.
B) Grammar blog - Article
- I need __an__ onion and __an__ egg to make an omelette.
- She wants to bake __a__ cheesecake. She wants to put cherries on __the__ cheesecake.
- I saw __an__ owl last night. __The__ owl had big red eyes.
- Don't forget to bring __a___ sweater. __The__ wind is cold.
- My father buys me __a___ pencil case and __an__ eraser.
- This is __a__ picture of __an__ elephant.
- We will reach __the__ river in __an__hour.
- That is __an__ ant. It is carrying __the__ rice.
- I saw __a__ letter on the table. I took __the__ letter and read it.
- My mother bought __a__ papaya and __a__ bunch of grapes.
- Do you have __a__ pen and __a__ notebook ?
- Amin is __an__ honest boy. He returns __the__ wallet he found in the canteen.
- I saw __a__ girl crying. I gave __the__ girl a candy.
- I ate __an__ apple and __an__ egg for breakfast this morning.
- The boys saw __the__ bird. They took __the__ bird home.