2011-12-05

Answer : Pets

 Answer:
A) Click ( / ) to the animals which can be kept as pet. Then complete the sentences with "can" or "cannot".


 
This is tiger.

Tiger _cannot_ as my pet. 



(               )   

 

     This is a  rabbit.

    Rabbit _can_ as my pet. 

     (     /       )  







This is a ziraffe.

Ziraffe _cannot_ as my pet. 


(               )  


This is a hamster.

Hamster _can_ as my pet. 


(       /       )  


This is a cat.

Cat _can_ as my pet. 


(      /       )  



This is a parrot.

Parrot _can_ as my pet. 


(     /       )  




B) Based on the pictures and information given, complete the sentences.



Tina's pet is a pussy cat.

It is balck , grey and white.

It eats fish





John's pet is a __tortoise_.

It is _green_.

It eats  _vegetables_.
  

Jenny's   pet is a goldfish    .
  It is orange  .
  It eats worms _.













back                                                                   next

No comments:

Post a Comment