2011-12-04

Sing a songs

Come on , my dear friends, let sing the rhyme.


After listen to "The Mulberry Bush", now sing the song below with the tune of " The Mulberry Bush"


Every day I brush my teeth.
I brush my teeth.
I brush my teeth.


 Every day I brush my teeth.
to keep me clean and healty.


(* Replace the underline phrases with ‘ wash my hands ' 'have my bathe ' and ' wash my hair'.)


 Complete the passage below.


Stay Healthy

                       wear          teethe         healthy         bathe       hands

 

       You must _____________ every day to keep body clean. Then 

you must ____________ clean clothes. You also need to brush 

your_________________ at least twice a day. Remember to wash 

your __________________ before and after meals. You must do 

all the above to stay ____________.



B) Find out the words with the "q" and "z" sounds.

                                z  e  d  o  q  u  i  l  l  a  n  g
                    q  u  z  i  p  a  t  q  u  i  c  k
                    r  o  q  u  e  i  z  e  b  r  a  d
                  m  a  q  u  e  e  n  u  z  o  o  t 




                            Answer:

  1. _____________________
  2. _____________________
  3. _____________________
  4. _____________________
  5. _____________________
  6. _____________________





back                                                                  next                                                                                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment